Selections & Pricing
Hello there, merch collector! You've come to the right place to fill your treasure chests.
The breakdown below is our current tentative release timeline for our month-long releases. For discount codes and more, please add your name to the mailing list here.
[Note: All releases will feature one or two member artists, while crowdfunding campaigns will feature more than four. Have a favorite artist? Stay tuned and check out our member roster.]
>>>> MONTH BREAKDOWN <<<<
- February 2019: The Essence of Red [Kickstarter]
- March 2019: Projects Announced!
- April 2019: Succulents Series [Standard Release] & Furies [Limited Release]
- May 2019: Magic May [Standard Release] & Game of Thrones [Limited Release]
- June 2019: Echoes of Thunder (The Dragon Prince Art Anthology) on Indiegogo
- July 2019: [Prep Month for campaigns]
- August 2019: Tyrian Gazette on Indiegogo
- September 2019: Pokemon Sweets (to be named) Indiegogo campaign & Fairy Tail [Limited Release]
- October 2019: Halloween - Cats in Real Life [Standard Release] & Boku no Hero Academia [Limited Release]
- November 2019: Christmas Pins (To be themed) [Standard Release] & ...Surprise! :D
- December 2019: Food Theme (To be named/themed) [Standard Release] & Food Wars [Limited Release]
Please note that limited releases are found on the Alchemy Art mailing list. :D
>>>> PRICING INFORMATION <<<<
Pins vary in price based on the metal we use, the size, hard or soft enamel, any specialty design elements and more. No pin is exactly the same in process, but there are things to expect:
- Basic Hard Enamel Pins: $9-$11
- Large Hard Enamel Pins (2") or Small Specialty Pins (1.5"-1.75"): $12-$14
- Extra Large or Large Specialty Enamel: $15
- Defective Pins: Vary depending on defects/original pricing.
Ordering in mass? Feel free to ask us about a group discount. There are also monthly discounts on our newsletter.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices of old pins increase for every month they are "public". In preorders, they are discounted 10% off of list price, the first month after they are at the list price, and they increase over time or are taken down as con-only pins.